KFC in Carlisle
670 N HANOVER ST
CARLISLE, PA 17013
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on November 26, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the KFC in Carlisle was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 8 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- The Person in Charge does not demonstrate adequate knowledge of food safety in this food facility as evidenced by this non-compliant inspection.
- The hand wash sink located near the 3-bay sink does not have water at a temperature of at least 100°F.
- Observed peeling paint on the wall next to the three-bay sink. (Pictures taken)
- Grout in the tile floor throughout the kitchen has deteriorated and needs repaired. Observed food, grease and standing water between the tiles. (Pictures taken)
- Facility does not have supplies / kit to respond to an event involving vomitus or fecal matter discharge onto surfaces within the facility.
- Observed an accumulation of frozen condensate in the top of the reach-in freezer
- Accumulation of food debris at the bottom of the reach-in freezer.
- Observed food debris on the floor under behind the ice machine, in several hot hold units and under the drive-thru soda machine cabinet.
- Observed a leak under both soda machines.
- Leak under the three-bay sink.
- Observed insect webbing above the reach-in freezer in the kitchen.
Upper Allen Police say 43 year old woman they say injured family member in assault
Child struck in hit-a-run accident in Upper Allen Township