Wilkes- Barre Township Police look to arrest April Keiser on charges of Materially false written statement – purchase, delivery, transfer of firearm and making a statement under penalty. Keiser’s last known address is in Exeter. Police caution against approaching Keiser. Anyone with information about Keiser’s whereabouts is asked to call 911.
About The Author
Don Shaw is a journalist starting from scratch writing what’s going on in national, state and local news.
January 8, 2019
January 14, 2019
December 6, 2018
- Attorney General Josh Shapiro announces sexual assault charges against Wilkes-Barre police officer
- Accident last night in Upper Allen Township
- Police in Williamsport asking for help identifying woman
- Man charged with DUI by Fairview Township Police
- Warrant issued for sex offender, police allege failure to comply with Megan’s Law required