Pittston’s Convenient Mart on Main ST in Pittston misses mark on inspection- Observed old rodent pellets
Retail Food Inspection Report Conducted February 20, 2019Convenient Mart 3037610 S MAIN STPittston, PA 18640(570) 655-3031 The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture's Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted a retail food inspection at the...read more
Retail Food Inspection Report Conducted January 31, 2019
Alfredo’s Brick Oven Pizza
1346 N Church SQS, Hazleton, PA 18202
A visit from the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services found Alfredo’s Brick Oven Pizza in Hazleton failed their inspection being found by the inspector to be, “Out of Compliance” following a visit to the eatery on January 29, 2019.
The inspector made the following comments about the nine violations:
- Mechanical warewashing equipment had a food residue buildup observed inside
- Person in charge is not monitoring the facility closely enough to fully comply with the PA Food Code
- Black dust collecting on fan guards inside Baine Marie refrigerator.
- Food employee personal belongings, shoes observed on top of ice machine
- A food employee was observed touching rolls, a ready to eat food – with bare hands
- Food employees observed in kitchen prep area, wearing watch on hands or arms
- Refrigerated ready-to-eat time/temperature control for safety food repackaged by the food facility, was being datemarked with a use by or discard by date that was beyond the use by date of 7 days
- Pink mold-like slime forming around cover inside ice machine bin
- Personal medications, pills observed stored on shelf above prep area