Aldo’s Pizzeria in Plains
1161 Route 315
Plains, PA 18702
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on December 20, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Aldo’s Pizzeria in Plains was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 7 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Soap was not available at the hand wash sink in the kitchen area.
- Observed old food residue on the post can opener blade. Cleaned on site.
- The hand wash sink in the kitchen area does not have single use towels, continuous towels, or air drying device.
- Food facility does not provide lockers or storage for food employee personal clothing and possessions.
- Observed food residue in the hand wash sink, indicating uses other than hand washing. Cleaned at the time of this inspection.
- Fan guards in walk in cooler have build up of static dust.
US Attorney; Feds charge 11 people in alleged drug trafficking ring in NEPA
Scranton Police arrest WIlkes-Barre felon for recent shooting