Tonino’s Pizza & Grille Harrisburg fails 3rd straight inspection, soap not available at the handwash sink
Tonino’s Pizza & Grille Harrisburg fails 3rd straight inspection, soap not available at handwash sinkread more
Retail Food Inspection Report Conducted March 18, 2019
LANCASTER BREWING TAP ROOM
2323 LINCOLN HWY EAST
Lancaster, PA 17602
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services found the Lancaster Brewing Tap Room to be, “out of compliance” following an annual visit on March 18, 2019.
The popular eatery scores high with Google users earning an average of 4.5 of 5 stars in Google reviews of the restaurant.
The inspector made the following comments in citing the restaurant for 11 violations:
- Observed dried food residue on the food slicer. Cleaned.
- The Person-in-Charge is not performing the duties as required by the PA Food Code to actively manage food safety.
- Ribs, a refrigerated, ready to eat time temperature control for safety food in the walk-in cooler, was date-marked by the facility, but was beyond the 7-day use by date and requires discarding. Discarded
- Food residue observed on the handles and the splash guards of the handwash sink in the kitchen area.
- Loose door hinges observed on the triple door baine marie unit.
- Mechanical ware washing equipment observed with build up of dried food residue and not cleaned before use.
- Observed bacon stored with ground beef in a stainless steel pan located in the walk-in cooler. Corrected.
- Observed moist residue accumulation obstructing the drain opening of the drain line on the soda gun holster in the bar area.
- Observed food utensils stored in a box constructed of bare wood.
- Observed several working containers of cleaning and sanitizing type chemicals in all areas of the facility not labeled with the common name of the chemical.
- Observed containers of paint stored next to single-use items. Corrected.