38 year old Jessica Anne Dorrett of Columbia arrested for DUI Alcohol or Controlled Substance
Gay Erb arrested for Endangering Welfare of Children after 17 year old shot in the face in July
McDonalds on Strickler, Manheim
2000 STRICKLER RD
Manheim, PA 17545
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on October 9, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the McDonald’s on Strickler in Manheim was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. The inspector found a 5 violations including the presence of poorly controlled flies.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Insufficient number of pest control devices to control flies.
- Non-food contact surfaces such as shelving and storage cabinets not cleaned at a frequency to preclude accumulation of dirt and soil.
- Food employees observed in prep area, not wearing proper hair restraints, such as nets, hats, and beard covers.
- Ice machines, ice dispensers, fry hopper , containers on drying shelf, and the shelving used to store food contact items, not clean to sight and touch.
- Old food residue in hand sinks indicating insufficient cleaning frequencies.
If you have concerns about a restaurant, grocery store or any, “retail food establishment” you can contact the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture when you click or tap now
There are over 26,000 eating and drinking establishments in Pennsylvania, and thousands more convenience stores, grocery stores and schools required to be inspected by the Department of Agriculture and, in some cases, local government entities at least once a year. Out of more than 2,000 inspections each month only about 150 are found to be, “Out of Compliance.”
Violations leading to the Out of Compliance designation are more critical violations. Establishments can score a number of lower level violations without achieving the Out of Compliance designation.