38 year old Jessica Anne Dorrett of Columbia arrested for DUI Alcohol or Controlled Substance
Gay Erb arrested for Endangering Welfare of Children after 17 year old shot in the face in July
East Lampeter Township Police looking for suspect they say passed counterfeit $100 at restaurant
QDOBA Mexican Eats at the Shops at Rockdale, Lancaster
35 S Willowdale Dr Suite 506
Lancaster, PA 17602
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection following a complaint made to the Bureau on September 9, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due the severity of the specific violations the QDOBA Mexican Eats at the Shops at Rockdale in Lancaster was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations.
A total of 8 violations were found during the inspection.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Observed brownish colored moist residue on the soda dispenser nozzle and ice chute.
- The Person-in-Charge is not performing the duties as required by the PA Food Code to actively manage food safety in this non-compliant facility.
- Food prep and ware wash areas of the food facility are extremely dirty and greasy and in need of cleaning.
- Food employee observed wearing a bracelet on arm.
- Moist residue observed on the spouts of the iced tea dispensing units.
- The food facility does not have the original certificate for the certified food employee posted in public view.
- Observed deeply scored and discolored cutting boards.
- Grease and sticky residue on the doors of cooling units on the food prep line.
- Moist food residue accumulation observed under the three compartment sink and in the floor drain.
- Observed black moist residue under and around a laminated instruction sheet located on the lid of the single door bain marie.