Cheema Farms Sunoco
2965 Lebanon RD
Manheim, PA 17545
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted a follow-up retail food inspection on 4/24/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations Cheema Farms Sunoco was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 5 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- The Person in Charge does not have adequate knowledge of food safety in this food facility as evidenced by this non-compliant inspection.
- Food facility does not employ a certified food employee as required.
- Platinum Hempherb Natural CBD Gummies by EMI Labs, contain an unapproved additive as specified in 21 CFR 170-180 relating to food additives. Such products are under FDA regulation and at which time CBD is not recognizable as a safe substance to be added to food.
- Observed personal food, ingredients, and leftovers in the refrigerator of the food facility, indicating use of the food facility as personal living quarters.
- Observed bedding and clothing materials in the food facility, indicating use of the food facility as living or sleeping quarters.
Lancaster Police arrest 21 year old for rioting and 3 other charges, 10 year old at demonstration gets mild pepper-spray, uninjured
Lancaster Police arrest 19 year old for rioting and 3 other charges, 10 year old at demonstration gets mild pepper-spray
Police in Lancaster County say they are looking for, “Shrimp Guy,” ask for help to identify suspect