Camp Hill, PA
Dave and Buster’s
3503 Capital City Mall DR
Camp Hill, PA 17011
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on December 19, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Dave and Buster’s at the Capital City Mall was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 7 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Dust accumulation on most filters and suppression lines and grease on filters above fryers on all hood systems.
- All plastic cutting boards throughout facility have brown and/or black discoloration and excessive scoring from knife cuts.
- Soap was not available at the hand wash sink in the bar area.
- Final rinse temperature gauge is broken on dish wash machine.
- Food employee observed in food preparation area, wearing watch on arm. Corrected on site.
- Food facility does not have enough outside waste receptacles as evidenced by refuse and waste lying on the ground.
- White mildew like growth observed on shelving in walk-in coolers
Harrisburg Police arrest man wanted for 2017 assault with miniature baseball bat, 2015 rape
Harrisburg imposes 9pm curfew on residents