Tonino’s Pizza & Grille Harrisburg fails 3rd straight inspection, soap not available at the handwash sink
Tonino’s Pizza & Grille Harrisburg fails 3rd straight inspection, soap not available at handwash sinkread more
Retail Food Inspection Report Conducted March 20, 2019
2256 LINGLESTOWN RD
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Susquehanna Township’s heath code inspectors visited JoJo’s Pizza on Linglestown Road in Susquehanna Township on March 20, 2019, finding the restaurant, “out of compliance” during an unannounced retail food inspection.
- Raw shell eggs are stored over ready to eat foods in two different areas.
- Grease is leaking from the fitting over the mixer bowl which can adulterate the food. REPEAT VIOLATION.
- Raw beef is stored behind ready to eat food on the line refrigerator.
- Observed in-use knives stored between refrigerator edges, an area not easily cleanable & sanitized.
- Walk-in fan covers have excessive dust.
- Most opened or made ready to eat foods are not date marked to identify the allowed 7 days.
- One food handler is not wearing a beard restraint.
- An open employee’s beverage container was observed in the front, a food preparation area.
- Various single service to go items in the prep room are not stored food side down.
- The 3 bay sink is not being used properly. Employees are not sanitizing after washing and rinsing. Also, missing a stopper to properly utilize the sinks.
- The white ice machine deflector plate was not clean to sight and touch.
- The hand sink in the prep area was blocked by various items and not accessible at all times for employee use. Green gloves were also in the hand sink.
- Floor drain under the 3 bay sink is not clean.